Monday, April 5, 2010

Whattaya Want From Me

Welcome to the Magical Land of the Jacob. Take a look a me Magic Cards and be bewildered:





As you may know I am a man who is built with an enigma of talents. For one I perform magic. During the summers I perform every Friday. It's a blast.

I love to write, draw, listen to music, make music. It's who I am. I am shy too when I first meet people. Then when I get really comfortable, I kind of get sarcastic.

Who will I be in the future? Hm, I love science, right now I am acting like I am geology reporter creating predictions for the next earthquakes in the world. Yeah tell me about it. Well I am in touch with SOHO which is the Sun's observatory and the United Sates Geological Survey; I research their information for scenarios of potential strong activity. Ask me for more details: cool thing, I have made a couple of predictions and they have happened, freaky huh.

I see myself in the future where I will become famous, for some reason. I will just want to relax and be myself, however I feel that is going to be a nuisance. I would start writing on my spare time, draw some illustrations with it.

I guess I sort of haven't thought about what I will become, I just think of the now because you never know just what might be in front of you, that's my philosophy

No comments:

Post a Comment