Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Response to 4-12-10 Class

Being who we are has to ensnare some sort of vision, an idea of us. I felt like everyone has something to contribute to in order to make a new concept of life. I see most of us have situated in one comfortable area while there are others who are looking for a spot to fill in. Then there is a small percentage of us who make room while in search of creating new spaces.

An interesting questions comes to mind when I look at the different members in the classroom. I ask myself, who are they in relation to me? What do they do, what do they contribute? What do I contribute in terms of them? I think its the experience. I think it is the factor that comes along that we can be the small percentage that makes room, that we are already those situated people in our comfortable area ready for a change. We are all those people who needed to understand that we are all one in the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment